Manufacturing, Machining & Assembly for Oil & Gas
MIC has decades of experience providing unmatched service for major OEM companies supporting the Energy and Oil & Gas Industries. We are ready to help solve customers’ challenges both domestically and abroad. Our capabilities allow for full life cycle management of our customers’ needs – from new product development to service and repair.
The vertical integration of investment casting, precision machining, electro-mechanical assembly services, and extensive product design knowledge, allows MIC Group to provide a range of products to demanding Oil & Gas system specifications. Our history of dealing with complex geometries in higher value materials and tight tolerance products designed for harsh environments, positions MIC Group to embrace the increasingly complex challenges of today’s application and design requirements.
Nearly six decades of serving customers proves our ability to deliver products and solutions regardless of industry dynamics. Industries facing volatility and uncertainty need focused, disciplined business partners. Contact us today and let us help you find your custom solution.
Components We Manufacture for Oil & Gas Applications:
- Downhole (MWD/LWD) Measurement tools
- Surface and Subsea Drilling tools
- Well Completion and Production Technology
- Artificial Lift Systems
- Frac Systems
- Flow Control Technology
Materials Machined for Oil & Gas Applications:
- Carbon Steel
- All Stainless Grades
- Long Precision Turning & Milling
- Long Diameter Turning & Milling
- Gun Drilling
- EBeam Welding
- Electro/Mechanical Assembly with Supply Chain Support
- IPC-A-610 (Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies)
- IPC-J-STD-001 (Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies)
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 (Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies)
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems) & AS 9100D (International Quality Management System for the Aviation, Space and Defense industry).
- For the Scope of Activities described below:
- Manufacture, Assembly, and Repair of Machined Components and Electromechanical Assemblies for the Energy, Commercial, and Aerospace and Defense Sectors.
MIC Group is your trusted partner for machined oil and gas components. Contact us today to learn about our solutions.