Industrial Manufacturing, Machining & Assembly Services
With extensive experience providing turnkey electro-mechanical assemblies and precision machined components, MIC Group supplies to a range of markets in the industrial sector. Utilizing our product development and engineering experience, MIC Group collaborates with its customers on “design for manufacturing” improvements to reduce lead times and production costs. With a vertically integrated supply model, MIC Group has an unmatched capability to provide high volume / low mix programs, low volume / high mix programs, and contract assembly services where we manage 100% bill of material supply to manufacture our customer’s product.
Our engineering and design teams easily switch between simple and complex, co-creating solutions with customers which transform today’s needs into tomorrow’s products.
Nearly six decades of serving customers proves our ability to deliver products and solutions regardless of industry dynamics. Industries facing volatility and uncertainty need focused, disciplined business partners. MIC brings focus and precision to building systems and infrastructure with state-of-the art equipment. Contact us today and let us help you find your custom solution.
Components We Manufacture for Industrial Applications:
- Artificial Lift Systems
- Flow Control Technology
- Wind Turbine Blades
- Frames & Rails
- Pump Handles
- Support Structures
Materials Machined for Industrial Applications:
- Nickel Alloys
- All Stainless-Steel Grades (303, 304, 316 etc.)
- All Aluminum Grades (3003, 5052, 6061 etc.)
- All High Strength Non-Mag SS
- Armored Plate
- Castings & Forgings
- CNC Turning
- Wire & Plunge EDM
- Precision Machining
- Manual Milling & Turning
- TIG Welding & Fabrications
- Mechanical & Electromechanical Assembly
- IPC-A-610 (Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies)
- IPC-J-STD-001 (Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies)
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 (Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies)
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems) & AS 9100D (International Quality Management System for the Aviation, Space and Defense industry).
- For the Scope of Activities described below:
- Manufacture, Assembly, and Repair of Machined Components and Electromechanical Assemblies for the Energy, Commercial, and Aerospace and Defense Sectors