Turbine & Power Generation Manufacturing, Machining, and Assembly
MIC Group utilizes a range of manufacturing capabilities, including CNC milling and turning, to support the unique needs of the power generation industry. This industry requires a variety of components machined from high value materials, specified for the most challenging environments. To support the complex needs of our power generation customers, we have developed strong engineering, design, and quality management processes.
In addition to our engineering and quality assurance testing that allows for unmatched internal processing of projects, we also work closely with our customers to effectively manage outsourced services to exact specifications.
Components We Manufacture for Turbines & Other Power Gen Applications:
- Impellers & Covers
- Flywheel Housings
- Motor Housings
- Fuel Cells
- Compressor Components
Materials Machined for Power Generation:
- Stainless Steel
- Special Alloys
Outsourced Value-Added Services:
- Heat Treatment
- Material Testing
- Customer Specific Coatings
Certifications for Power Generation:
- IPC-A-610 (Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies)
- IPC-J-STD-001 (Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies)
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 (Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies)
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems) & AS 9100D (International Quality Management System for the Aviation, Space and Defense industry).
- For the Scope of Activities described below:
- Manufacture, Assembly, and Repair of Machined Components and Electromechanical Assemblies for the Energy, Commercial, and Aerospace and Defense Sectors.
Industries facing volatility and uncertainty need focused, disciplined business partners. Our engineering and design teams easily toggle between simple and complex, co-creating solutions with customers while transforming today’s needs into tomorrow’s products. Contact us today to discuss your custom solution.